COVID-19 Indoor Service Guidelines
1) Masks are not required within the Living Way facility. Members and guests may wear masks, if they prefer, at their discretion.
2) During the Sunday morning service, the bathrooms located in the main meeting area will not be open. The larger bathrooms located in the office area will be open.
3) The children's ministry classes are now operating on Sunday mornings. Parents may drop off their children in these rooms after the last song has ended. If you would like to find out more about how we are running these ministries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As usual, the Nursing Mothers' Room will be open, with limited capacity. We also have two overflow rooms where parents can take their children during the meeting, both of which have a livestream of the meeting.
4) Please remember: Being indoors, we are all responsible to observe the recommended social-distancing guidelines. As weather permits, we would encourage (and it is preferable for) members to engage in more extensive conversation and interaction outdoors.
5) We will continue to ask that you not attend a meeting in person if you have had a fever, cold, flu, GI, or any other COVID symptom within the last 48 hours or if you are under a COVID quarantine.