COVID-19 Indoor Service Guidelines
1) Members and guests will be asked to please wear a mask upon entering and exiting the building. Once you are seated, you are free to remove your mask. If you need to move during the service, please do so with your mask on. Masks will be required for those five and older.
2) During the Sunday morning service, the bathrooms located in the main meeting area will not be open. The larger bathrooms located in the office area will be open.
3) The nursery and preschool (all children under five year of age) classes are now operating on Sunday mornings. Parents may drop off their children in these rooms after the last song has ended. If you would like to find out more about how we are running these ministries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As usual, the cry room will be open, with limited capacity. We also have two overflow rooms where parents can take their children during the meeting, both of which have a livestream of the meeting.
4) Please remember: Being indoors, we are all responsible to observe the recommended social-distancing guidelines. As weather permits, we would encourage (and it is preferable for) members to engage in more extensive conversation and interaction outdoors.
5) We will continue to ask that you not attend a meeting in person if you have had a fever, cold, flu, GI, or any other COVID symptoms within the last 48 hours. Also, if you are under a COVID quarantine, please do not attend.